Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, Mental Health, Acupuncture, Nutrition, Massage, Ayurveda
Corona Virus Update
To our patients:
How will my Physical Therapy, Acupuncture, Chiropractic and other care be affected?
- Do you have a fever, cough, runny nose, body aches, diarrhea, or any other infectious symptoms?
- Have you travelled out of state or off island in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any contact with anyone else who has traveled off island in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any contact with anyone suspected or having COVID-19?
Mental Health counseling services are still being offered via telehealth (telephone/video) and are fully covered by insurance.
Please wear a mask in the Wellness Center. If you do not have one we will do our best to provide one as long as we have adequate supplies. We will no longer use our waiting room, so please show up to your appointment on time (not too early). If you arrive early, you might need to wait outside if the weather is nice. Please try and use a restroom before coming to your appointment.
What else are we doing?
FULL Patient COVID-19 Policy and Procedures
- If you are experiencing cough or fever (65 year or older above 99.6 temperature; younger than 65 years above 100.4), please seek advice from your medical providers at Hale lea Medicine & Urgent Care in Kilauea,
- Call us to cancel your appointment if: (1) you are experiencing cough, fever, respiratory symptoms; (2) have traveled outside of the state of Hawaii or off island in the last 14 days, or been around anyone who has been off island; (3) Had close contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Patient temperatures are taken upon entering the clinic. Temperatures of staff are taken twice a day.
- You may wait in your car for your appointment, or outside if the weather is nice.
- Please attend your appointment alone. If you need assistance, your caretaker may attend your appointment with you. Don’t bring children. Other family members can stay in the car.
- Please try and use a restroom before coming to your appointment.
- Verbally check in with the font desk. Sign in sheets are suspended till further notice.
- Please do no congregate or loiter in the waiting room after appointment.
- You will be given hand washing instructions.
- Masks are required of all staff and patients coming into the clinic.
- Masks are available to our patients who do not have their own if we have adequate supplies.
THANK YOU— we’re getting back to a NEW NORMAL! Look forward to seeing you.